Wednesday 12 November 2014

21 Day Organization Challenge









I’ve been a little obsessed lately, trying to get my Christmas presents organized. I start my shopping early and cram everything into whatever cranny I can find.

I now have boxes full of presents, all wrapped and tagged, ready for my son to pick up and store until the holiday. My place may be small, but the kids have homes, and they’ve kindly given me a corner to store my overflow stuff in.

I need to reorganize my space, but find the thought of it daunting. Then I found this chart on how to be organized in 21 days. Thought I’d give it a try. Hmmmm 21 days from now is December 3rd, maybe it’s not the right time to start a three week long program.

I think it’s a New Year’s resolution kind of thing. I’ll print it off and post it on my fridge, mark off every day when done.

I’ll be so organized it brings a tear to my eye, just thinking of how proud my neat freak (and I say that with all love and admiration) daughter will be.


Funny, I can hear her voice in my head saying “ain’t never going to happen” and it’s probably true. But everyone can dream can’t they?

No comments: