Monday 21 March 2016

Monday Monday


Do you remember that song Monday, Monday, by the Mamas and the Poppas? I thought of it today, first Monday back after March Break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h81Ojd3d2rY

How harried so many households must be today, so hard to get the kids in gear for early mornings, that rush to get the bus, where's my backpack, and the best from my granddaughter last night....I wish I'd done my homework earlier in the week.



My sympathies, sort of, been there, done that.

2 comments:

betty said...

Breaks are nice, but you get used to the routine of being off from school and then have to get back to the grind just when you got used to the kids being home :)

betty

Midweek Musimg said...

I'm so glad I don't have any of that kind of stress. Mondays for me are garbage day, and I have until noon to get it out to the curb. LOL