Wednesday 8 March 2017

Having Company

My family would never believe my, but I was outside enjoying the morning sun at 7:30 this morning. I am a die hard night owl and never get up early. My clock runs on a different kind of 24 hour schedule, start to finish.



I was up this morning because I have company, and she needed to go out. Lily, my daughter's dog, is staying with me for a few days. She is used to getting up early, so I'm accommodating.

I learned the last time she was here that I couldn't change her routines. I figured if I let her out later than was her norm at home, she wouldn't need that early trip out, but it didn't work that way.

So I was out last night and saw the stars, and this morning saw the sun rise. Good thing this is temporary.

Otherwise, we have a good time, she's old like me and spends her day happily doing nothing, as long as I give her some loving attention, which is a plus for us both.

Pet Therapy works for a reason.

 

No comments: