Tuesday 6 February 2018

Photo Shoot

I was out for lunch with my granddaughter one day last week, and fully intended to take some wonderful photos, with both the camera and the i pad, but the day was not as successful as I'd hoped. The sun may have been shining bright, deceiving one into thinking it was warmer than it actually was, as we dealt with an icy cold wind that sent shivers right to the bone.

I discovered it is difficult taking pictures with the i pad when the sun is streaming across the screen. You see nothing but your own reflection. And it takes a bit of getting used to holding something that big, and awkward.

I frequently saw this orange color and finally realized I kept moving my finger over the lens. And then, so used to a camera that clicks with the picture, I never knew if I'd taken a picture or not. Well, of course, I hadn't, because, being the slow learner I appear to be, I was not pushing the button that was for taking pictures but the other button, you know the one. It changes screens, is the touch on etc.

Needless to say, I missed some good shots.

I reverted back to the camera and got a few photos before the batteries went dead. This one shot was worth it all.


I'd have more to share but I write this on the laptop and have all the other photos on the i pad, and have yet figured out how to make them share. That's a lesson for another day.



No comments: